Last Wednesday I went to the Frontline Club in London to attend an event called ‘Data skills and techniques for journalists’. Datajournalism is pretty far from what I’m used to doing as an arts writer, but nevertheless, I found most of the presentations fascinating. Here’s an interesting article about how to turn “one hell of a spreadsheet” into journalism by Simon Rogers, editor of the Guardian’s Datablog. Simon played a key role in turning some of the 90,000 documents now known as the Wikileaks’ Afganistan War Logs into graphics and interactive charts.
- @AnnaAvaila Sitähän tuossa sanoinkin :-)tweeted 1 day ago
- Journalismilla on brändiongelma journalisti.fi/artikkelit/201…tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: After Brexit and Trump, is Italy next? A video explainer on.wsj.com/2gCrNX4tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ajreid: Today Italy votes in a referendum on constitutional reform. And guess what? Misinformation on social media has been *everywhere*tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @taruanttonen: Upeita feministejä 7.12. Tampereella F-klubilla, tuu sinne! Mukana mm. @RosaMerilainen @huippumisukka @katjuaro @emminuor…tweeted 4 days ago